Do you have international professional projects?
Register to our Employability World Tour webinars. An emlyon alumni world tour to meet our graduates and recruitment experts around the globe and learn from their international experiences.
If you are interested in working or living in internationally, do not miss the opportunity to:
• Get an overview of the job market situation
• Learn the cultural specificities
• Listen to our HR experts’ best advice for a successful job search
• Share your project with the emlyon community and ask your questions to our alumni & recruitment experts
Date and Time
Every second Tuesday of each month,
from October 2021 to July 2022,
from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm (Paris time).
Recent webinar of the series
Theme: Focusing on China
Location: Zoom meeting
Date and Time: January 11th (Tuesday), 2022 , 12.30-2.00 pm (Paris time) , 19.30-21.00 (Beijing time)
Fee: Free of charge
Open to:emlyon students and alumni
Managing Director, China
Consulting RRA Shanghai
BASF-YPC Company Limited
Marketing Director - Basic Chemicals Marketing Department
Do not miss this opportunity to meet and discuss with our recruitment specialists.
Future Employability World Tour destinations
• India - 8th February 2022
• Japan - 8th March 2022
• Australia - 12th April 2022
• Brazil - 10th May 2022
• United States - 14th June 2022
• Canada - 12th July 2022
Associate Director of Alumni & Corporate Relations