招聘 | 没错，确认过眼神......法国里昂商学院招人啦！
Senior Marketing and Recruitment Officer
>>> Position Overview
In line with the acceleration of emlyon business school’s development in Asia, the senior marketing & recruitment officer will:
- Work together with the director of Asia recruitment to develop the formulation of marketing strategy for various programs.
- Responsible for executing recruitment-driven marketing activities.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual report with analysis on the execution of recruitment-driven marketing plan.
- Generate communication materials and online & offline communication optimization.
- Assist Asia recruitment team on recruitment procedures.
- Comfortable with writing both in Chinese and English; French will be a plus.
- Bachelor level or above, major in Journalism, Marketing & Communications, Branding & Media is preferred.
- At least 3 years' recruitment oriented marketing experience, and related copywriter, branding & media experience.
- Relevant experiences in the education and training sectors or marketing sector.
Department: Asia Recruitment Department
Marketing and Recruitment Manager
Global DBA program
>>> Position Overview
Marketing and Recruitment Manager of Global DBA program is to involve in all aspects of DBA student life cycle from enrollment to graduation. Be an active role in marketing and promotion, fulfillment of the annual recruitment targets and program academic operations of the DBA program, emlyon business school Asia.
This position is a great platform to evolve further in the cohort as it will give the Manager a very good understanding of the school. The mission will include but not limited to:
- Work together with Senior program manager for executing recruitment-driven marketing activities.
- Optimize online & offline marketing approaches and produce contents in Chinese and English.
- Ensure professional presentation of the program’s brand and image in all aspects of the program: recruitment, marketing and operation lifecycle.
- Work together with Senior Program manager to plan and execute admissions related events, develop and update a database of potential applicants and follow up in appropriate manner.
- Follow up with key channels and partners that would bring potential applicants and maintain good relationship.
- Implement and optimize the Admission procedures.
Department: Global DBA
To be the right fit for this role, you'll have the following qualifications
- Bachelor level. Master & MBA level preferred.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in the executive education industry.
- Fluent in English and Chinese; French is a plus.
- Proven marketing and/or recruitment track record.
- Spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship (“early makers”).
Your career with emlyon business school starts from here.
Please send job application with the following documents in Word/ PDF format in English.
- Indicate the postion you're applying for on the subject of the email
- Cover Letter
- Photo copy of University level qualifications
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com
About emlyon business school
- Founded in 1872
- One of Europe's leading business schools
- 6 campuses: Lyon, Saint Étienne, Shanghai, Casablanca, Paris, Bhubaneswar
- 4,100 students in graduate programmes, 80 nationalities represented
- 5,500 participants in executive education programmes each year
- A network of 31,000 alumni in 121 countries
- 130 foreign partners (universities or business schools)
- Affiliated to the Lyon Chamber of Commerce& Industry